Tuesday, June 14, 2011

GBS Maximum Edition

                                                           Fall of Brightskull 
  The supervillain named Virus had infected most of the citizens of Neo-4G City with a disease called Mortoco.  It had no cure and could kill anyone infected with it in a matter of seconds.  GBS Magenta Team were on a mission to retrieve the Belt of Life that was said to be able to bring people back to life.
  Greyshot Gold Team, Silver Team and and bronze Team had worked together to defeat Virus who had been sent to the prison planet of Nova, the planet where all supervillains were sent to.
  Patrick Powers, son of Jeremy Powers aka Brightskull, had requested for GBS to send some Greyshots to meet him at his office.  Though GBS had denied his request earlier, Patrick convinced them to send the Greyshots.  GBS sent Greyshot Gold Team to meet Patrick.
  We walked in Patrick's office and spotted him sitting at his desk, waiting for us.
  "Why did you request for us to meet you here?" I demanded.
  "Well," Patrick began, " I can help you find my father.  You know, Brightskull."
  "Why would you want to help us?" Luke asked.
  "I don't want to help you.  But for the right price, I would.  Now, don't get me wrong, I hate you for what you did to my father whom I love alot.  But if there's one thing I love more than my father, it's money."
  "How much do you want?" Darrell asked.
  "Somewhere around 1 to 6 billion dollars," Patrick replied.
  "No way! No deal!" said Josiah.
  "Then I guess I won't help you."
  "Fine," I said.  "We'll pay you.  There's nothing else we can do and even GBS can't find him.  It's our only choice.  I'll tell GBS to prepare the money, if you help us find him and help us arrest him.  And we pay you after you help us."
  Patrick grinned.  "Deal."
  The next day, I called Patrick.
  "I have the money," I said.  "Now it's your turn.  And no dirty tricks!"
  Patrick smiled and hung up.  He called his father on his handphone and was surprised he picked up.
  Patrick managed to convince Brightskull to tell him where he was. 
  That night, Patrick headed out to 4G docks, where Brightskull had ask him to meet.  Patrick looked around but no one was there.  Suddenly, a huge submarine surfaced from underneath the water.  In it was Brightskull.
    The door opened and once Patrick was inside the submarine, it submerged back into the water.
  Brightskull sat down on a chair.  Patrick walked over to his father and  injected a needle in Brightskull's chest.  Brightskull screamed in pain.
  "Sorry Dad," Patrick said.  "But I find there are things more important than you.  And by the way, that needle is actually the Radiation Cell you created.  It absorbs radiation which you now are."
  Out of the blue, Greyshot Gold Team appeared behind Brightskull.  They had snuck in earlier while the door was open.   
  "I'm sorry your son betrayed you Powers," I said.  "But you're under arrest."
  Brightskull shot a weak beam of radiation at us.  We dodged out of the way, only for the beam to hit a window, shattering it.  A vaccum of water flooded into the submarine.
  "We got to get out of here!" Elliot cried.
  Patrick quickly swam towards the surface, leaving the rest of us behind.  Brightskull tried to swim but he was already too weak to move.  I swam towards him and carried him up onto the surface where Patrick and the other Greyshots were waiting.
  I lay Brightskull's uncounscious body on the ground and handcuffed him with the new laser handcuffs.
  "Now, where's my money?" Patrick said.
  "I'm sorry but you're not getting your money," I replied.  "You see, when Professor IQ was interrogated, he told us that you were the one who sent him to attack us.  Therefore, you're under arrest."
  I ordered Elliot to handcuff Patrick.
  "What!?" Partick cried.  "You can't do this!  You can't put me in jail!"
  Soon, Patrick was placed in Bluebreak Prison and Brightskull was being sent to Nova.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment