Tuesday, November 23, 2010

GBS VS GGS

                                                        Menaces Of The City
  "Good morning, everybody. I'm Jessica Chobot here with you on Good Morning Today," said news reporter Jessica Chobot. "Today, I have the president here with me, President Vicky Vale."
  Jessica turned to a short, pretty woman who was wearing a smart suit and had long, blond hair. She also wore a diamond ring on her right hand. "Tell me Ms President," Jessica said."How do you feel about the GBS Greyshots killing Danny Decardo?"
  "It's the worst thing I've ever heard of," the president replied." They may be this city's police force, but I just don't think that they have the right to kill someone who just printed counterfiet money. I'm the president and I say that they have broken the law!"
  "Thank you for your time Ms President," Jessica said. President Vale nodded. "My pleasure."
  Jessica turned back to face the camera."There you have it folks. Even the president agrees that the Greyshots have broken the law. We'll see what she does about it tomorrow. I'm Jessica Chobot and I'm out."
  The camera man switched off the camera. President Vale was escorted out the door by her bodyguards. She stepped into her limo and smiled. "Everything is going according to plan. Soon, I will shut down GBS and nothing will be able to stand against GGS! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment