Sunday, November 28, 2010

GBS VS GGS

                                                                 G Girl Spies         
  I walked down one of the long corridors of GBS HQ. I passed the technical support room where GBS engineers were trying to fix an Artificial Intelligence called the Epsilon unit. Darrell had been trapped in it while trying to save his sister, Tex.
  I stepped into the control room where the commander-in-chief was sitting in the middle of the room.
  "Report," the commander said.
  "The streets are all clear, sir," I replied. "But the Greyshots and I are still looking for whoever framed us."
  "I think I know who did that," the commander said.
  "Who?" I asked.
  "Ever heard of G Girl Spies(GGS)?"
  "You mean the evil spy group and GBS's arch enemy? Yes, I've heard of them."
  "Then you know that they hate all boys and men in the world. They've tried to kill boys and men before, but GBS stopped their plan and destroyed the evil organization. But we've been getting reports of girls and women killing boys and men. We fear that GGS's leader, Commander Evilar, has recreated GGS. Also, I think that their trying to frame us so that the president will shut us down and nothing will be able to be able to stand in their way."
  "You may be right. I'll go tell the others."

No comments:

Post a Comment