Saturday, February 12, 2011

GBS The Complete Package

                                                           Rebirth Pt 1
(Note: I cancelled Greyshot War because it was boring.)
  A camerabot flew over the futuristic city of Neo-4G City. The city looked better than how it had been 35 years ago. It was much cleaner, brighter, and more colourful than ever before. Large skyscrapers towered above the ocean, levitating cars flew around in the sky, and trains rustled pass on tracks made out of light.
  Meanwhile on a commuter rail, passengers were watching the news on the train's plasma screen TV. Suddenly, a man dressed as a clown walked into the train carrying a can of spray paint. He walked over to the TV and sprayed paint all over the newscaster's face. The clown took a bow. "Thank you vey much."
  The clown walked over to a woman whom he thought had laughed.
  "Pay up," the clown said. "I saw you laugh."
  "I didn't buy anything," the woman said.
  The clown snatched away the woman's purse. "Fine. I'll just help myself."
  Just then, an amoured figures walked into the train. The figure was a genetically enhanced supersoldier called a Greyshot. Greyshots were faster, stronger, and more flexible than any other human. They also had specia superpowers like flying, superstrength, and many more. But though they had superpowers, Greyshots prefered to use them only when the situation was too big for them to handle. Also, the Greyshots were part of Neo-4G City's police force, GBS.
  The Greyshot grabbed the clown and threw him against the TV screen. The clown soon recovered and pulled out a knife from inside his pocket. The clown lunged at the Greyshot screaming,"I'll kill you!"
  The Greyshot let out a smirk. "You clearly don't know who you're up against."
  The Greyshot socked the clown in the face. The clown sprawled onto the ground, unconscious.
  The Greyshot handcuffed the clown with the special laser handcuffs and sighed. "Clownz."

No comments:

Post a Comment