Friday, February 25, 2011

GBS The Complete Package

                                                           Rebirth Pt 3
  The Greyshot had informed GBS about what he heard and they had sent Greyshot Gold Team to gather evidence.
  The Greyshots landed outside of Powers' office and sneaked in.
  "Search the area," I said.
  We started flipping over chairs and tables, opening drawers, and flipping through pieces of papers. Luke opened a drawer and inside was a disc and a picture of a man with black spots all over his body. I took the disc and slotted it into a computer. A file about the nerve gas appeared on screen.
  "This is what we came for," I said, pulling the disc out of the computer.
  Suddenly, a laser beam shot the disc and it exploded. I looked up to see 2 security guards standing at door. The Greyshots easily knocked them out.
  "Powers is shipping the nerve gas tonight," I said. "We got to get to the hoverpads now."
  The other Greyshots nodded.
  What followed was a maze of long hallways, offices, walls and security guards until we finally reached the hoverpads. It was big, really big. People were loading canisters of nerve gas into a big hovercraft. And there, in the middle of the room, was Powers and Mr Fixx.
  We ran up in front of Powers and Mr Fixx.
  "Powers, you're out of business," I announced.
  Out of the blue, a forklift crashed into us. Josiah whacked the driver unconscious and hopped into the driver seat as the others and I ran after Powers. Mr Fixx pulled out his gun and prepared to shoot when Powers snatched it away. "Get that hovercraft into the air now! The Greyshots are mine!"
  Mr Fixx quickly ran into the hovercraft and it soon flew into the air.
  "I'll hold off Powers, the rest off you take down that aircraft," I ordered.
  Luke, Josiah, Elliot and Darrell aimed and fired their grapppling hooks at the hovercraft. Soon, the Greyshots were onboard the hovercraft.
  I threw a metal disc at Powers. He shot it with his gun. Powers started started shooting at me. I ran and hid behind a few canisters of nerve gas. I grabbed a canister and threw it at Powers. He shot it and it exploded. The gas sprayed all over Powers' body. Black spots appeared all over his body.
  "No!" Powers screamed. "Help me! Help me!"
  Powers fell to the ground unconscious while I fought off some of Powers' men. While I was distracted, 2 men carried Powers away.
  Meanwhile on the hovercraft, the Greyshots were fighting Mr Fixx whom had set the hovercraft to autopilot. Luke, Josiah, Elliot and Darrell punched Mr Fixx at the same time. Mr Fxx flew backwards and crashed against the hovercraft's control panel. The hovercraft started flying out of control. The Greyshots quickly escaped as the hovercraft splashed into the ocean, taking Mr Fixx and the canisters of nerve gas with it.
  In an underground lab, scientist had managed to cure Powers using extreme radiation.
  "Sir," said one of the scientist. "You should know that there are side effects."
  The scientists handed Powers a mirror. He looked into the mirror and realized that his skin had turned translucent, revealing his glowing skeleton.
  Powers started laughing at the sight of his radioactive body. "Ha! Ha! Ha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment