Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GBS The Complete Package

                                                           Clownz 
  "Stay back!" a sercurity card said.
  A hyena slashed the sercurity card with its claws and he fell down unconscious.
  "He should have said 'heel'," said a Clown dressed as a scarecrow and holding a Jack O' Latern.
  A few more Clownz stepped into the room.  One was fat and was wearing a blouse despite the fact that he was a man, another was wearing suspenders and was muscular, the last two were thin girls that looked alike and was wearing red boots.  They were trying to steal a high-tech communication device that was worth billions.  But really, the Clownz only need for money was to buy more guns and knifes.
  The fat and the muscular Clown hopped into flying forklifts.  The muscular Clown wasn't used to driving a forklift, so he crashed into a wall.
  "Darn it!" the muscular Clown cursed.
  He drove forward and crashed into the large, dome-shaped communication device.
  "He's really got a delicate touch, Delia," said the girl Clown.
  "Delicate like a moose, Deidre," replied the other girl.
  The muscular Clown started complaining about how he hated ripping heavy junk.  The fat Clown's forklift lifted up the communication device and brought it over to a large hole in the ground.
  "Zip it, Bonk!" the fat Clown called Chuckles ordered.  "Plan's to get in and get out, fast!"
  "It's a school night, boys and girls," I said, landing on top of a pipe.  "I'm gonna have to call your folks."
  Chuckles started shooting me with his gun.  I dodged the lasers as Bonk circled around me on his forklift.  I jumped into the air and threw an exploding disc at Chuckles.  It exploded in front of his face.  I landed in front of Chuckles and punched his face.  The rest of the Clownz charged at me.  I kicked the scarecrow Clown called Ghoul to the ground.  I tossed Bonk over my shoulder and whacked the hyena called Wolf.
  Delia sneaked up behind me and zapped me with a tazer.  My vision blured, giving Deidre the chance to kick me in the face.  Then Delia kicked me.  After that, Deidre kicked me again.  Delia kicked me a second time and I fell to the ground.  Delia sat on me as Deidre gave me repeated kicks.  She was about to kick me again when I grabbed on to her leg and tossed her away.  I stood up with Delia still sitting on me.  I grabbed her arm and threw her aginst Deidre.
  Delia and Deidre stood up and hopped into a forklift.  Bonk and Chuckles did the same.  Together, they lifted up the communication device and flew out through the hole.
  I threw Ghoul's unconscious body against Wolf's and leapt through the hole after the Clownz.  I soon found myself in the skies of 4G City.  I freefalled past Bonk's forklift that soon came after me, causing the communication device to tilt and fall because of the unbalanced weight.
  "Get back here!" Chuckles cried.
  I landed on Bonk's forklift where Bonk and Delia were waiting.  Delia kicked me in the chest.  When she tried to kick me again, she lost her balance and fell off the forklift.
  Deidre, who was driving another forklift, went after her sister.  Bonk set the forklift to autopilot and punched me in the face.  The communication device and Chuckles crashed into a road.  Chuckles spotted electricity shooting out from the communication device.  He quickly ran and took cover just as the device blew up.
  Bonk stangled me.  "You have a death wish, Greyshot."
  "And here I thought I was just being a good citizen," I said.
  Bonk raised his fist and threw it down.
  Bam!
  Deidre had managed to catch Delia while I punched Bonk in the face. But it wasn't enough to make Bonk let go.
  "Flagpole," I warned, tilting my head.
  Wham!
  A flagpole knocked Bonk off the forklift.  He quickly grabbed on to the flagpole before he could fall to the ground.  The forklift crashed against a building.
  Kaboom!
  The exlosion sent me flying and crashing aginst a water tower.
  A forklift driven by Ghoul and Wolf picked up the rest of the Clownz and flew away.
  I stood up and looked at the damage the Clownz had caused.  "That ain't coming out of my allowance."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment